No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have been of the unjust: Arabic Script, Latin Transliteration, and Its Meaning > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 검색
  • 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have be…

페이지 정보

작성자 Salina 작성일 24-09-24 18:32 조회 62 댓글 0

본문

029349200_1648524463-masjid-maba-QhzQfD0ihnI-unsplash_1_.jpgYear Prayer

After reciting the end of year prayer, Muslims are recommended to recite the beginning of year prayer on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram. This prayer should preferably be read after maghrib time,

There are several virtues that will be acquired when a Muslim departs in a state of husnul khotimah. When you end your life in a good state or in a state of perfect Islam, it becomes evidence of piety to Allah SWT. As Allah SWT's decree which is often conveyed by the kha

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgbelly of a whale.
When practiced sincerely, it is recounted that Allah SWT really lifted his difficulty and bestowed forgiveness to Prophet Yunus. The following is compiled from various sources, Monday (4/12/2023) about la ilaha illa anta subhanak

ng the Quran

The next practice recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and reflecting on the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

im in Mustadrak.)
There is nothing more desired for someone who wants to achieve husnul khotimah than achieving Allah SWT's paradise. For every Muslim, passing away in a state of husnul khotimah is a choice. If you loved this article and you would certainly like to get additional information relating to minum susu 1 muharram kindly go to our site. Therefore, the meaning of khusnul khotimah and husnul khotimah must

of what you do."
The way for a Muslim to die in a state of husnul khotimah according to Imam Sufyan Al-Tsauri is First, keeping faith and piety consistently to Allah SWT. Second, making efforts genuinely to improve outwardly and inwardly. Then, Continuously invoking to Allah to be taken in a state of faith. Lastly, continuously mentioning

of Makkah.
The name "Al-Insyirah" itself is derived from the first phrase in this surah, which is "have We not expanded." This surah has a profound meaning for Muslims because it discusses the blessings that Allah bestowed upon P

utting Nails

The next act emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

Intention is important in various forms of worship in Islam. Because intention is what distinguishes whether an act has worship value or not. Intention also distinguishes one type of worship from another.

king invocations.
Husnul khotimah signifies a good end. Husnul is taken from the word hasan which signifies good. Khotimah itself means an end. Therefore, husnul khotimah signifies a good end. Its meaning is a death that ends in a good condition, that

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS teaches us about the importance of patience, steadfastness in faith, and heartfelt repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also becomes an example of how Allah SWT is always ready to welcome the repentance of His

hammad SAW.
Surah Al-Insyirah describes how Allah granted patience to Prophet Muhammad SAW when confronting difficult trials in spreading the message of Islam. Although his task was difficult, Allah expanded his chest an

According to the release from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 falls on Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will already be entering the nigh

ke a habit of
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

Year Prayer

Prior to carrying out various acts of worship on the night of 1 Suro or 1 Muharram, Muslims are encouraged to recite the End of Year Prayer. This prayer should ideally be read at the end of the month of Dhul-Hijjah, before the start of the month

lah's permission.
Prophet Yunus AS boarded a ship that was sailing. However, in the middle of the sea, the ship encountered a severe storm. The crew were convinced that the storm was caused by someone who had incurred Allah's wrath among them. They decided to throw that person into the sea to stop the storm, and it turned out that pe

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.