Estimate of What Time Indonesia's First Award Might Be Secured at the 2024 Olympics: Bow and Arrow, Shuttlecock, Weightlifting, or Sport Climbing > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 검색
  • 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

Estimate of What Time Indonesia's First Award Might Be Secured at the …

페이지 정보

작성자 Gina 작성일 24-10-01 07:33 조회 63 댓글 0

본문

ate, no gold medal has been achieved.
"Insya Allah with my resolve and prayers, I can make a historic achievement for Indonesia in weight lifting, God willing get a gold medal," said Rizki Juniansyah during the inauguration ceremony of the Indonesian contingent at the RI Ministry of Youth and Spor

hile pregnant a few hours after her exit.
"That which you see as two players on the podium is actually three players! It was me, my opponent, and my small baby who will soon enter this world!" she w

ograms that can support the athletes.
"About rewards, I can assure that for the Olympics, as with every multi-event tournament, the President and government will definitely give bonuses in the form of money. That's already a given. Furthermore, we give many programs, both material and non-material," said Dito after attending the press conference of SCM as the official broadcaster for the 2024 Paris Olympics at

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Below is the medal standings for the Paris 2024 Olympics on Sunday, August 4, 2024. The People's Republic of China still leads in obtaining the most gold medals, with the United States in secon

old, If you have any concerns with regards to where by and how to use institutional repository index, you can get hold of us at the page. 10 silver, and 13 bronze medals.
Indonesia hasn't secure any medals, but an opportunity may come when Gregoria Marsika Tunjung faces An Se Young, the South Korean badminton player who is expected to win gold in the wom

ly to be able to go this far," she added.
The Paris Olympics represents Hafez's third participation, following her participation in Rio de Janeiro 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Although she had never progressed past the Round of 32 in prior Olympic

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian squad will again have delegates from the weightlifting discipline at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Three of the country's best athletes from this

The initial chance, though very small, exists in the archery event. Diananda Choirunisa will compete in the 1/8 elimination round of the women's individual recurve against India's repre

, Bhajan Kaur, on Saturday, August 3.
Diananda's chances of making it to the quarter-finals are very high. However, to enter the semifinals and finals, she must compete against tough athletes fr

066450000_1721123845-Olimpiade_2024_-_Ilustrasi_Panjat_Tebing_copy.jpgas well as the sum of their medals.

fajar_125b3de.jpgIn the meantime, Indonesia still hasn't secure a medal in the Olympic Games 2024 so far. The reason being, from the 12 sports in which Indonesian athletes are competing, none have re

nd place with 2 golds and 1 bronze.

The United States, France, South Korea, The Belgians, Japan, Kazakhstan, Germany, and Hong Kong make up the top 10 with one gold medal each. What sets these eight teams apart is the quantity of silver and bron

a is still striving to win a medal.

Australia tops the medal leaderboard for the 2024 Olympics with an achievement of 3 gold medals and 2 silver medals. It proved adequate to displace China, which initially occupied the first place but currently finds its

Bola.net, Jakarta - Australia has overtaken China from the pinnacle of the interim medal standings at the XXXIII Olympiad, Sunday (28/7/2024) morning WIB. Two more gold medals helped Australia to triumphantly secure the top spot. Meanwhil

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.