• 회원가입

로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

Answers about Militaria

페이지 정보

작성자 Les 작성일 24-10-10 23:50 조회 15 댓글 0

본문

Your bayonet for a Swiss rifle was made at the ordnance factory in Neuhausen Switzerland. There are no records on grouping by serial numbers. However, this link
Read more

Militaria

How much is a 1901 Carl Gustafs Stads Mauser rifle worth?

Asked by Wiki User

Prices vary depending on condition. The rifles seem to bring between $250 - $700 depending on aspects of condition. Serial numbers on all parts should match, St
Read more

Militaria

What is value of f b model 100-- 7.65cal pietro beretta pistol?

Asked by BILLYLOCKE

I just bought one for 230$ but it was mis marked at the pawn shop for a 380. Below is a link to some I found online for sale with values. I have the third one d
Read more

Firearms

+1

Walther p38 ac43 value?

Asked by Wiki User

Value of ANY firearm is dependent on EXACT make, model, condition, and originality. A wartime P-38 with the Nazi Waffenampt markings, in excellent condition, ma
Read more

Militaria

+1

What the difference between a hollow point and a regular point bullet?

Asked by Wiki User

Hollow Point bullets have a hollow nose or an hole in the nose of the bullet. This causes the bullet to mushroom into a larger diameter when it hits something.
Read more

Militaria

+1

Shortest war in history?

Asked by Wiki User

The shortest war documentated is the "Anglo-Zanzibar War", which lasted for 45 minutes.Year Fought: 1896Between: British Empire vs ZanzibarOutcome: British vict
Read more

Hobbies & Collectibles

+1

Several compelete war ration books 1942 how much is it worth?

Asked by Wiki User

depending on condition between $1 to $50

%0n being the extreme high end and these are in excellent near perfect condition

If you loved this information and you wish to receive more details with regards to check this site my show me this check it on this site my daughter did his research for top 10 please visit our web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.