로그인

다양한 서비스와 이벤트 혜택을 누리실 수 있습니다.

아이디 비밀번호

20 Quotes That Will Help You Understand Audi G28

페이지 정보

작성자 Dulcie Scarbrou… 작성일 24-10-25 17:13 조회 11 댓글 0

본문

Citroen.pngHow to Replace an Audi A1 keys G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches you how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. This sensor is located at the top of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear. It transmits a signal to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

woman-showing-the-car-keys-2022-12-16-22-09-32-utc-min-scaled.jpg1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is located on the outside of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. The sensor sends signals through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU uses this information to control boost and fuel. It also sends a signal to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used as a reference point to connect with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft is TDC and the location of the camshaft so it can trigger spark and injectors accordingly.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will throw an error code P00160 which indicates that the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft aren't in sync and could indicate the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper chain of timing. The code won't appear without the additional information supplied by other sensors (G4 or G40).

Testing is a bit tricky since there are two connector pins, and they perform different functions however the best method to test it is to measure the resistance between the sensor and the ECU. It should read around 1000 ohms if the sensor is operating at its maximum. Examine for evidence of coolant or oil in the connector bay if there are problems with this part.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, when i was accelerating to the fullest speed from highway paytoll, i experienced massive power loss like the engine is running out of gas or the injectors are not firing any more. I pulled out the spark plugs this morning and found that 3 were drenched in gasoline and the fourth was unclean. I put tissue over each injector hole, and when i start the engine without sparks, the 3 with gazoline jump out. The fourth one remains shut. I tested the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55, 30/55 and 48/55. i get zero Ohm. I'm assuming the issue is in another place.

I also tried to reset the PID but with no luck. The car is able to start if the G28 is unplugged and runs fine when it is connected, but still has the intermittent misfire issue at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62), even if it is not plugged in, shows a temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar but the actual pressure is 0.

I'm not sure what to do. I believe that I've all other possibilities out. I'm concerned that i may have missed something. If anyone has any suggestions, please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 is activated by a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sensor is the same as the G4 and both are used in the 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars which is why you can easily locate one at a salvage yard or from a parts store. It is simple to test them: simply switch your DMM into resistance mode and measure the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector end facing up). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B AAN, ABY and ADU) engines are equipped with an ECU that has to know the position and speed of the crankshaft in order to make decisions regarding timing of the fuel injectors, etc. In order to do this it utilizes a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If either of these go wrong, you will receive codes on the diagnostic scanner which can cause the engine to shut down.

A damaged G28 sensor can cause an inaccurate speed counter for the gearbox, a gearbox that shifts more quickly than normal, or a misfire in gear. If you experience any of these issues it is likely that your sensor is deteriorating and should be replaced. They're cheap and easy to find, especially when they're an Bosch sensor like ours. Alternatively, the GM version of this component is also a good choice.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine sensor could cause a variety of issues in your car. It is a crucial part of the programming audi tt key programming key (maanation.com)'s transmission since it relays information to the ECU about how fast or slow the vehicle's crankshaft is spinning. This sensor could cause the transmission to fail and other components of the car to be affected.

The G5 engine speed sensor is situated on the edge of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear and sends a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49, via an uncolored wire. The ECU utilizes this signal to control fuel and boost, and also timig. It also sends it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for failure by checking continuity between it and the tachometer. You can also check continuity between ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection via pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) as well as between T6a/1, and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. You should detect an average resistance of 1000 ohms in these areas. This part is common across the audi key programmer 80-100-200-RS2 model, ranging from the 1985 MC all the way up to the 1997 UrS AN and 1995 RS2 Du, so you might find them in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

오늘본상품

오늘 본 상품

없음

위시리스트

• 보관 내역이 없습니다.
회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은 info@goodinvent.com

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.