본문 바로가기
장바구니0

Shiitake Mushroom Extract

페이지 정보

작성자 Danelle
작성일 24-09-30 17:54 조회 21회 댓글 0

본문

original-fcaf3ec5a28f0779abca980e194d47cd.jpg?resize=400x0Active ingredientsShitake mushroom extract is effective in helping to suppress cancer recurrence, and in prolonging the lifespan of cancer patients. It also can be used as a nutritional supplement, in a supplement blend, or added to any number of herbal formulas. Error: Contact form not found. 1. Boost the immune system; Against atherosclerosis, cancer, bacterial and viral infections; Reduce serum cholesterol; Shrink tumors; Protect liver function; Used as the raw materials of health-care products, food and condiments. 2. The role of lentinan have immunomodulatory and antitumor: Lentinan on regulating immune function of T cells can promote and stimulate antibody formation and activation of macrophages, the ability to reduce methylcholanthrene-induced tumors, so the cancer cells strongly inhibited. Lentinan is known in the outer periphery of immunological therapies (Scheme efferent) and the clinical application of anti-tumor in humans, lentinan can increase DNA monocyte immune protein synthesis and peripheral production. 3. Liver detoxification lentinan: lentinan can significantly reduce CC l4, ALT thioacetamide and prednisolone-induced rise, and antagonistic CCl4 liver glycogen content reduce damage, with liver detoxification.

Logo.png4. Mushrooms also contain double-stranded RNA, can induce interferon, with anti-virus capabilities. Add the raw materials as applied to various types of health care products, food and condiments.Shiitake Mushrooms with excellent safety records, it is known that in large doses, can induce temporary diarrhea and abdominal distension. For pregnant and lactating women have not been confirmed safety. Our production facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and operated by highly trained professionals. We strictly follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to maintain a clean and controlled environment. Every stage of the manufacturing process is closely monitored, from extraction to purification, to maintain the integrity of the plant extracts. As a plant extract manufacturer, we prioritize quality and safety. We are proud to have passed ISO9001 and FSSC 22000 certifications, ensuring consistent quality and compliance with food safety requirements. Our products are also certified Kosher and Halal, meeting diverse dietary preferences. A4: Yes, usually 10-25g samples are for free. If you have any kind of inquiries with regards to exactly where in addition to how to utilize manufacturer of shiitake mushroom extract powder as Raw Material for Supplements, you'll be able to email us in our own web-page. A5: Of course, welcome to contact us. Price would be different based on different quantities. For bulk quantity, we will have a discount for you.

If you’ve been scrolling on social media lately, you may have noticed a new trend in the wellness world: mushroom coffee. I’ve found myself wondering: what is mushroom coffee? Are its health benefits worth the hype? Or is it all a bunch of marketing nonsense? Most importantly, does mushroom coffee even taste good? I dug into some research to find the answers to these questions and more. I can’t wait to share my findings with you! Turns out the answer to "what is mushroom coffee? " is a wee bit more complicated than I thought. So, whether you’ve been considering a switch to mushroom coffee or you’re just dang curious about this fungi-infused brew, keep reading! I’ll give you the intel on the potential health benefits of drinking mushroom coffee, which brands are worth buying and whether medicinal mushrooms can stand up to regular coffee. Here’s a spoiler: mushroom coffee tastes pretty good!

That is, as long as you like some earthiness in your cup. What Is Mushroom Coffee? How Is It Made? What Is Mushroom Coffee? I’ll be honest, when I heard that people were adding mushrooms to their coffee, I got a little nervous. But after doing some research, I had an epiphany: coffee isn’t the star of mushroom coffee. It’s not supposed to be! Rather, the key ingredient is ground mushrooms or mushroom extracts. What kind of mushrooms they are determines the best mushroom coffee blends. There are thousands of mushrooms out there, but mushroom coffee tends to include species that have reported health benefits. Blends often include chaga mushrooms, cordyceps, lion’s mane, turkey tail mushrooms and reishi mushrooms. Several brands also include other ingredients, like sweeteners, oils and powdered milk or non-dairy milk. As far as the coffee part, mushroom coffee either includes ground coffee beans or instant coffee granules.

It all depends on a brand’s intended brewing method. Some mushroom coffee is a powder with instant coffee that dissolves in milk or water. Other brands are more similar to your classic pre-ground coffee, just with some ground up mushrooms thrown in. Incidentally, some mushroom coffee brands don’t even contain coffee! Instead, they’ll include tea for caffeine. On the flip side, some brands add chicory root or barley malt to get a nutty, chocolatey flavor that simulates a coffee experience. So, if there’s no coffee in some mushroom coffee, why do they call themselves coffee? Well, there’s the marketing appeal of calling a product "coffee" or a "coffee alternative." I mean, people love coffee in the morning, so these brands want to jump on board. There’s also a long history of coffee alternative beverages marketing themselves as coffee. This is true for roasted chicory root drinks and barley malt beverages. Mushroom coffee is just the newest, health-focused iteration of this copycat trend!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로

고객센터 02-2070-1119

• 무통장입금정보
    국민 926101-01-086843
    예금주 : (주)굿인벤트

• 반품주소안내
    서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 28길 17, 4층 52호
    당사의 모든 제작물의 저작권은 (주)굿인벤트에 있으며, 무단복제나 도용은 저작권법(97조5항)에 의해 금지되어 있습니다.
    이를 위반시 법적인 처벌을 받을 수 있습니다.

회사명 (주)굿인벤트 주소 서울시 영등포구 여의나루로 67 신송빌딩 5F
사업자 등록번호 107-87-78299 대표 이지은 전화 02-2070-1119 팩스 02-3452-4220
통신판매업신고번호 2016-서울영등포-1455 개인정보 보호책임자 이지은

Copyright © (주)굿인벤트. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로